At Ahesas, our aim is to ship our products in a quick, safe and inexpensive manner. We deliver to all destinations within India..
We try our best to ship goods to you as soon as possible. On an average, it takes us about 5 business days to ship goods out of our warehouses across India. However if the quantities ordered are more than 5 pieces per product per style, or if the item ordered is under production, it may take longer to process your order. Should this happen, we will keep you informed by email.
To calculate how much time it will take you to receive your Ahesas merchandize, please add the shipping times given below to the 5 day order processing period.
If you order 2 or more items, you will need to pay 10% of the total amount(Prepaid) and the remaining 90% can be paid cash on delivery (COD).
2. Delivery methods, times and cost
|Domestic shipping companies..
|3-5 business days
Item Received In Damaged Condition/ Manufacturing Defect / Wrong Product Delivered. If You Have Received Damaged Product Or Wrong Item Please Mail Us on email@example.com With Your Order Number And Received Product Picture Within 24 Hours.If You Have Any Problem In Product You Have To Register A Complain Within 24 Hours.
We Will Try And Replace The Product As Soon As Possible Otherwise Your Amount Will Be Refund After Deduct The Shipping Charge Rs. In Your Account Within 7 Days.
*If U Want To Return Then U Have To Do Courier At Our Address Mention On Parcel..You Need To Call And Whatsapp . When We Get Your Parcel Then We Will Contact U And Refund By Paytm , Google Pay Or Bank Transfer..
- Refund Amount Not Given In Cash, But Your Amount We Transfer On Bank
Each Product Is Quality Checked Verified And Then Shipped To Customer But Due To Manual Errors Can Happen And Hence We Refund Your Amount As Discuss From Company
* Due To Following Factors Refund & Replacement Are Not There: -
Color Change : If In Color There Is Miner Difference That Is Not Accepted
For Demo: If You Click Red Color Product Picture In Your Phone Or Camera That Is Shown Like Dark Red Or Maroon Type.
So Kindly Inform You That In That Case Your Product Is Not Acceptable. - Color Accepted For Refund Like You Have Place Pink And Received Black So That Is Accepted.
PRODUCT RETURN AND REPLACEMENT NOT ACCEPT UNDER FOLLOWING RULES :-
- Product is washed/damaged/worn
- Part of missing delivered full product
- Products must be in their original condition
- Products which were sold as combos/sets, are not eligible for return/replacement as individual items
- If, according to your opinion you don't like the product, this return reason is not acceptable
- Replacements will be made basis availability of that product on the website
- In case of damaged from your side, this product is non-refundable
* Size Issue:- If Available Size Then You Wants Different Size Then Tell At The Confirmation Call Time. If One Time Your Order Shipped Then No Change Or No Replace For Size Issue.
* Stitched Issue: - If We Send Unstitched Product Or Semi- Stitched Product And Stitched By Customer That Is Not Accept For Refund Or Replacement.
*Washed Product :- If Any Product Washed By Customer Then In That Case Product Not Accept For Refund Or Replacement.
* Cancellation System
- If You Want To Cancel The Order Then Send Mail Within 24 Hours After Place Order By You.
- If You Want To Cancel Order And Not Able To Send Mail Then Our Confirmation Team Call You For Order Confirmation At That Time Tell Them For Order Cancel. So We Will Cancel Your Order From Here.
- If You Want To Change Your Shipping Address You Have To Send Mail Within 24 Hours Otherwise After Shipped The Parcel Address Can Not Be Changed.
* We do not exchange / refund sale items after all discussion.